Sunday 21 October 2012

Charming Winners

Wow, we have had some stunning entries for our doily and charm challenge. The winner of the prize kindly donated by Magnolia-licious is

 
Our GDT Winner is
 
Well done ladies your creations are beautiful! Please contact me, Tracy, via the email in the sidebar to organise your prizes and badges.
 
The TOP #3 Winners this week are
 
 
 
Lovely creations, we just loved them!
Ladies please feel free to take your well deserved Top #3 badge from the sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!!! LOVELY creations! I was selected GDT last challenge and still have recieved no instructions. I emailed the challenge blog email twice and a DT member who said they would forward the message and still nothing :(

    I would still love to hear from someone... FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com

    Rina Meyers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rina, so sorry you have not heard from Tracy. I am sure there must be a good explanation. I did forward your email to her that you sent me and will follow up with her again. Regards Sharon

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sharon :) I will be excited to get going on a project.

      Rina

      Delete
  2. Oh Wow thank you so much this is the first time I've ever won your wonderful challenge and I'm thrilled to bits thank you. I'm off to email Tracy when I've stopped dancing lol. Congrats to Vibekke and the Top 3 too fabulous work everyone. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot ladies for picking my bag as a Top 3!
    Many hugs,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete