Sunday 28 July 2013

Birds of a Feathers Challenge Winners

Wow! Congratulations to all of you who entered our last challenge,
I was loving all those feathers and birds.
Our winners have been chosen randomly through Inlinkz.
The winner of the Magnolia-licious surprise is
This is Lisa's beautiful and bright cookbook
 
 
 
The winner of the $10 voucher from
 
is
17. Trish W
with her lovely 18th Birthday card
 
 
 
The WINNER of our Guest Designer spot chosen by the DT girls goes to
 
 
Congratulations to all three ladies, please contact, Tracy, via the email in the sidebar
and I shall organise your prizes.
 
The terrific Top #3, chosen by the DT are
14. Pona
 
Congratulations to our Top #3, please take your well deserved badge from the sidebar.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies, I'm so happy,hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww!! I´m very happy!! Thanks a lot, girls!! And congratulations for the other winners!! : ) XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Thank you so much Ladies for choosing my card in your Top 3!
    I will wear my badge with pride!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. I´m very happy that I managed to place in the Top 3 with my card.

    ReplyDelete