Sunday 23 February 2014

Vintage Valentine winner

Hello Simply Magnolia fans, we hope you had fun with our last challenge. For me I got to use all the crafty bits I love. Thankfully Inlinkz chooses our winner beacuse it would have been  too hard to choose just one winner.
The lucky lady who has been chosen to receive the kindly donated voucher from 

This is her pretty, loved up card using Valentino

We have also chosen a winner to join us as an upcoming Guest Designer, 
and that is......

Isn't this card just gorgeous for Valentines!
 

Congratulations ladies, please contact me, Tracy, to organise your prizes.

The wonderful DT ladies have also chosen their Top #3
which has stretched to 5 and in numerical order they are,
#32 Julie P

Well done ladies, we love your cards, please take your top #3 badge from the side bar.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Thanks ladies for selecting my card in the top 5 picks.
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Inlinkz for choosing my creation ^^
    and also thanks Tracy for your sweet prizes..
    congratulations to all TOP #5,
    xoxo,
    kiki foe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow thank you so so much ladies, you have put a huge smile on my face mmwah.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete